Hydraulic actuators solve demanding open-loop and closed-loop control tasks; they are used to operate particularly large valve bodies and steam-converting stations.
- Positioning times: < 200 ms
- Cylinder diameter : up to 600 mm
- Tank volume: up to 800 liters
- Oil pressure: up to 210 bar
- Actuating forces: up to 4.000 kN
- Supply voltage: 230 V AC / 400 V AC / 24 V DC
Hydraulic actuators are characterized by precise positioning at high actuating forces and actuating speeds. These requirements are typically found in the field of turbines and compressors.
Hydraulic actuators are therefore the ideal module for actuating our POWERTROL steam conditioning valve. In addition, this valve actuator is preferred for valves of larger nominal sizes such as our anti-surge valves. In combination with steam test units, you get a unit consisting of a controlled safety valve and the optimally matching peripherals. In addition to the standardized ARCA assemblies, we naturally also take other customer specifications into account in our design and planning.
Our electro-hydraulic compact actuators complement our range of hydraulic actuators. These form a closed hydraulic system consisting of an electric actuator motor, pump, hydraulic cylinder and positioner.
If electric and pneumatic actuators are also desired, you will of course be optimally served by ARCA in these cases, too.
This is what distinguishes hydraulic actuators:
- Powerful valve actuator
- Exact positioning without compromise
- Execution according to SIL and EN 12952-10
- Sturdy and reliable design