Digital positioner 827
The intelligent - the digital positioner with a wide range of parameterization and diagnostics.
- Series 827
- Temperature range -40 °C to 80 °C
- Input signal: 4 – 20 mA
- Communication: Profibus PA, HART, FF
- Case material: Cast aluminum
The ARCAPRO® positioner is state-of-the-art with its comprehensive digital functions. The digital positioner is characterized by a much larger range of functions, proven and reliable, an extended online diagnostic system with a large range of parameterization and diagnostics, as well as an optional maintenance display.
The automatic adaptation to the respective control valve and simple parameterization, e.g. the direction of action, split range or stroke limitation, simplify commissioning and operation. In addition, a large number of customizable diagnostic parameters ensure that preventive maintenance can be optimally planned and unnecessary plant downtimes are avoided.
With respect to the valve interface the classic mounting according to IEC 60534 (NAMUR), the direct, integrated positioner mounting and the integrated mounting according to VDI/VDE 3847 are available.
Modern communication options such as HART, PROFIBUS or Foundation Fieldbus make it possible for all functional and diagnostic parameters to be transmitted to process control systems and evaluated there.
The ARCAPRO® digital positioner can be operated locally or from the control room.
This is what distinguishes the ARCAPRO®positioner:
- automatic or manual, initialization, parameterization
- compact and modular design
- additional modules with additional features: analog output module, inductive limit switches, mechanic limit switches, internal NCS module
- extended online diagnostics according to NE 129
- low life cycle costs