Intelligent positioner 826
The beginner - the ideal entry-level model into the digital world of intelligent positioners.
- Series 826
- Temperature range -20 °C to 80 °C
- Input signal: 4 to 20 mA
- Communication: HART® (optional)
- Case material: Cast aluminum
The ARCASMART type 826 positioner is a compact all-rounder and the digital entry-level device into the world of intelligent positioners. During development, particular importance was attached on the one hand to the design meeting the digital demands of the time and on the other to realization of the simplest possible handling.
Thanks to the use of proven pneumatics and equipment with the latest NCS technology, the ARCASMART digital positioner is used wherever simple, fast and reliable control is required for standard applications.
The intelligent positioner can optionally be retrofitted with our patented ARCAPLUG® feedback lever. This is self-adjusting and guarantees minimal wear and no hysteresis.
This is what distinguishes the ARCASMART positioner:
- Excellent control performance with proven pneumatics
- Sturdy construction with aluminium housing
- Top reaction times for small and large actuators
- Valve status display in accordance with NE107